Gerwin Question

Freshwater Tropical Fish & Plants Discussion
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Gerwin Question

Post by Jamilw1989 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:08 pm

we were wondering if you would be interested in buying some of our sunset mickey platies dad has them taking over his 36 gallon and they are beginning to take over my 10 gallon. I meant to ask while we were in today but i forgot.

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Gerwin Question

Post by Gerwin » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:53 pm

maybe, next time you are in bring me a couple samples

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Ok will do. We have put dads cartridge in the tank. It seems better and hes puts some of his platies in there they're the hardiest fish we have. We put six in there. So far so good. That's as low on the todum poll we have available besides guppies and they are to fancy to be ginny pigs the problem is they're all pregnant I may have a problem on my hands soon.

navydad67
Minnow Member

Post by navydad67 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:04 pm

I was in your store the about a week ago inquiring about tank mates for discus and you mentioned a type of shark. Can you please tell me the name of that particular shark so I can look it up. I also had placed an order for them and also some rosy Barbs. Thank you for you help! Navy Chief, retired!

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:37 am

sorry for delay

Denison's barb, red line torpedo barb, roseline shark