Neons

Freshwater Tropical Fish & Plants Discussion
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Neons

Post by Jamilw1989 » Tue May 10, 2011 8:08 am

Sorry about not being able to get in the other day; when we were in the area and at my brothers house getting things ready to come see you i didn't notice the time, it was around 9:30 in the morning and i knew you didn't open till noon. But i do want some fish for my ten gallon. maybe they may leave a while longer this time, o man they better!! :think: i'll see you soon. :wave:

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: neon's

Post by Gerwin » Wed May 11, 2011 6:28 pm

:thumbup:

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Re: neon's

Post by Jamilw1989 » Wed May 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I am gonna go the angel fish route it has been decreade i will see you one day next week. if it out grows the ten gallon i will move it to my big tank. but i still want some neons. see you next week. i believe my water is safe because i have a cory cat swimming around in the ten gallon now having a high old time