Thanks Gerwin

Freshwater Tropical Fish & Plants Discussion
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Thanks Gerwin

Post by Jamilw1989 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:37 pm

The neons are doing great so far in my ten gallon. will be back in some time next week or the week after to get an angel fish from you. I will post pictures if and when i ever get my computer to decide that i am the boss and it does what i want it to. i.e. i figure out how to do it.

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Thanks Gerwin

Post by Gerwin » Mon May 30, 2011 11:57 am

Sounds like my computer :lol:

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Post by Jamilw1989 » Mon May 30, 2011 5:23 pm

haha yeah i think all computers are stupid. it still won't let me but i tried to put them up on the facebook page but i don't know if it worked. My dad bought me an angel fish from petsmart the other day and we brought it home and its doing great but i have one problem with him. He's so mean towards the neons in the tank. is he always going to be like that or will he eventually get over himself? You will see me in a few months probably after alge has grown on my tanks i will come get an alge eatter petsmart didn't sell any and the lady said she didn't know if or when they would get any back in stock to sell.

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Gerwin » Tue May 31, 2011 3:01 pm

he may get nicer but I would say that is the long shot, if he is mean as a juvenile I would think it would only get worse.

Jamilw1989
Discus Member

Post by Jamilw1989 » Tue May 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Gerwin wrote:he may get nicer but I would say that is the long shot, if he is mean as a juvenile I would think it would only get worse.
Dang thats not really what i was hoping to hear. Dad had one years ago that was no less than evil but the one he had now is wonderful. Mine usually becomes testy at meal time I'll see what happens as he grows up.