Angel Fish on Murderous rampage!

Freshwater Tropical Fish & Plants Discussion
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Angel Fish on Murderous rampage!

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 am

Help!!!! My angel fish that I had in my ten gallon tank murdered my black molly I had in there to keep the tank clean. He chased the other fish all over the place. So with great difficulty I wrestled the fish into a net and into a bucket and moved it over to my twenty gallon. He seem pretty happy at first but now its murdered the black molly i had in that tank. any suggestions on what to do? The only fish he hasn't messed with are my swordtails because everytime he gets close to a small one or a female the two males band together and chase him away. Help me please Gerwin! What can I do?

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Angel Fish on Murderous rampage!

Post by Gerwin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:42 pm

bring him to me and swap for another...easy :)

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Re: Angel Fish on Murderous rampage!

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 pm

ok thanks. Talked with mom we will be down ther tomorrow to swap.