Thanks Gerwin

Freshwater Tropical Fish & Plants Discussion
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Thanks Gerwin

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Thanks for he help today the UG filter is running great. I thought my water was pretty clean already but it was nothing compared to five minutes after starting up that other filter. I ran the numbers when i got home and I will have the money for the tank by dec. 1. I have an automatic savins account for christmas fund and I already have my christmas gifts and I have just enough money in that fund after i pay off the other gifts to buy that 55 gallon and the stand.

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Thanks Gerwin

Post by Gerwin » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:35 pm

:thumbup:

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Re: Thanks Gerwin

Post by Jamilw1989 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Gerwin wrote::thumbup:
the space for the 55g has been totally cleared out and ready to go. :thumbup: