Updated: New Profile Feature

Forum Announcements, Terms of Service, Etc.
Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Updated: New Profile Feature

Post by Doug » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:54 pm

I've added a custom field to the everyone's user profile called "My SetUp" so that members, if they wish to do so, can list their tanks and various equipment for reference and viewing by other members.

New: I modified the forum software so the information you add in that custom profile field is displayed when a viewer hovers their mouse pointer over the link under the other user info at the left of your posts. This way, your current tank and setup can be quickly referenced by post viewers.

Click on User Control Panel above, and then select Profile in the Options column at left. Scroll down to My SetUp. Note that if you registered before the special anti-spam question was added, you'll have to answer it in order to successfully save other profile changes.

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Re: Updated: New Profile Feature

Post by Doug » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:29 am

*bump*