Ger- this is Rebecca

Forum Announcements, Terms of Service, Etc.
Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Ger- this is Rebecca

Post by Sandy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:39 pm

I have made like three accounts on this website and still can't log on.
You guys need to take the childproof settings off this website. LOL.
So here is my message....

I need some Java Moss.
I don't know if you have it so I am asking on here.
And if you don't have it, is there any way you could order it for me or something?

I just have a 10g breeding tank right now and wanna put it in there.
But not much. I read that it can easily grow out of control. So maybe just a handful type size.

Thanks. Miss you guys. <3
Rebecca Hulsey

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Ger- this is Rebecca

Post by Gerwin » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:17 pm

seems like Tiffany or someone has some java moss they were looking to move

Jessi84
Angel Member

Post by Jessi84 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Don't feel bad Rebecca, everyone makes fun of me for the same problem...I checked the wrong box and ...lol... don't count on Doug to reply to e-mails to fix it...just had to make a new username and e-mail just for this site...good luck to you...

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Post by Doug » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:05 pm

What email address are you trying to use to contact me in these cases? I have received no requests for registration help, and the address in the visual confirmation screen is a valid one.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 pm

:mrgreen: You get it honest, Darlin',,,, it's called CLICKY-CLICKY disease..... Your dad has it too!!!! I keep telling you guys,,, you have to read what is says FIRST before you get all clicky-clicky and are left wondering what the heck just happened............ :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gerwin, if you remember who it is that has some let me know. I will also post up that we are looking for some in the classified section.

Doug, I think Rebecca first forgot what screen name she signed up with, then she tried again and forgot to check the over 13 box, and who knows what else happened next!!! It's that dang disease!!! :lol: :lol:

Sandy

Gz28
Discus Member

Post by Gz28 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 am

clickety-click disease! LOL I love it!

rebecca
Guppy Member

Post by rebecca » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:43 am

Oh I remember, I also was typing fast and mis-spelled my email address one time too.

:p

But ya Jessi I totally know how you feel. I get frustrated by technology sometimes!
That or I just don't like to read directions. haha.