MUST READ: Moving To A New Server

Forum Announcements, Terms of Service, Etc.
Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

MUST READ: Moving To A New Server

Post by Doug » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Sometime in the next few days, probably between the evening of 4/21 to the weekend of 4/23-24, we will be moving the site and forum to a new server. This may have the effect of the site and forum being unavailable for as little as several hours up to (hopefully not) a day and a half, while the domain servers around the net are updated with the IP address of the new location. I will try to give ample warning when the switchover is imminent. My goal with the forum is to not lose any posts in the changeover, and that may require making the forum read-only or disabled altogether from the point we move the rest of the files to the point where things start resolving to the new server.

~ TEST: This msg is on the new server. ~

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Re: MUST READ: Moving To A New Server

Post by Doug » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:47 pm

OK, we're back.