Hey guys! Its me!

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
Dawgfan
Guppy Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Hey guys! Its me!

Post by Dawgfan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:01 pm

OK, so none of you know me, but here I am.

Actually, Gerwin, I talked to you last week in your shop about setting up a reef, 55, 75 or 90g... Still pondering over that one.

But anyway, I am rather new to the area. Previously had a reef, a small one, but a reef no less. I still consider myself a newbie, so treat me accordingly. I am preparing to set up a reef, haven't exactly decided on the volume as I currently reside within an apartment and plan to move in about five years, at which time I would surely go much larger. Also, I am working on a new job that pays a good deal more than I am making now which also will determine the size of the reef. Of, course if I get the job, the reef will be larger.

Glad I found a goof LFS here. Had a good one in Southern Indiana, "Green Tree Pet Center", and was scared I was not going to find one here, but then I came across that little blue building with fish painted all over it...

Looking forward to meeting you all and maybe attending some frag swaps and all that jazz....

Oh, and I am a UGA fan, get over it....

Kevin

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Re: Hey guys! Its me!

Post by bluwtr » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:31 am

Welcome! Gerwin and Rog are great guys (though Rog can be a little slllloooowwww :wink: ) and know their stuff. Ask lots of questions here and in the store and feel free to jump in on any conversations.