Hello all...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
addicted2coral
Guppy Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Hello all...

Post by addicted2coral » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Just want to introduce my self finally.. i messed up when i joined and have not been able to post until now... they got it fixed and now i can participate..

my name is jerrod, been in saltwater for 3 years.. currently have a 125 gallon display with 30l sump.. i run the 2000int reef octopus with the bubble blaster, i run gfo and carbon, i have the reef keeper lite, for lighting i have always used diy leds.. my tank is only about 3 months old but used some stuff from my smaller tank to speed up the cycle and have had corals for a month now...

i am from petal, but i usually come to coast to see my mom pretty often so i go in gerwins store when i come down..

dont have alot of time just wanted to introduce myself...

acbaro
Angel Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Hello all...

Post by acbaro » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Welcome to the site! Hope to see pics up soon of the setup! Gerwin helped get the saltwater bug to bite me last week so now I've been sucked in and gerwin has been helping me out! :thumbup:

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Re: Hello all...

Post by bluwtr » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Welcome to the addiction.