Hello from Long beach,ms

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
donnaswaterworld
Guppy Member
My SetUp: 265 gallon fish with coral 90 gallon sump and 20 gallon Reeflo skimmer

Hello from Long beach,ms

Post by donnaswaterworld » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi everyone my name is Donna. I've been working with saltwater for 8 yrs and fresh water for more than 30 yrs. at the moment I have 220 gallon with a 75 gallon sump and octopus skimmer. tank has been setup since 2010 but not without ups and downs. Live stock at this time rock beauty, clown, chromis, damsel, yellow watchmen gobie, chocolate starfish and 3 other cleaner stars,live rock, button polys, and kenya tree...
I hope to get to know all whom are involved with the hobby. but just wanted to say Hi :wave:
http://flic.kr/p/dQa3FP

eric the red
Discus Member
My SetUp: Equipment: 225 gallon (72x30x24), 3 radion pros, 2 48" t5s (ato blue plus), 2 mp40s, full apex with ph probe, wxm module, brs gfo reactor, reef octopus nwb200, DIY ATO with Kalk in reservoir water, two micom dosers (dosing 2 part) Livestock is mostly zoas/palys and sps. I also have quite a selection of high end Lps on the sand bed.

Re: Hello from Long beach,ms

Post by eric the red » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 pm

I love how you built your tank into the wall!

donnaswaterworld
Guppy Member
My SetUp: 265 gallon fish with coral 90 gallon sump and 20 gallon Reeflo skimmer

Re: Hello from Long beach,ms

Post by donnaswaterworld » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 am

eric the red wrote:I love how you built your tank into the wall!
Thank you. my husband worked on tank project. he's my plummer,election,and contractor. he cut the hole before we even had tank at home.was just him to unload this tank after we got tank home. so he had to build everything prior to bring. backed truck into garage and slid tank onto frame...whew easy as pie...