Need Some Tshirt Idea "NEW CONTEST"

In-Store Specials at Just Fish / Pass Road Pet Center, Biloxi, MS.
Dragont
Angel Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Need Some Tshirt Idea "NEW CONTEST"

Post by Dragont » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:13 am

just ran by this one online: Dip me, I'm contagious! then just fish logo on front pocket area.
i dunno i liked the phrase...
tim

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Yeah be we don't wanna copy cat, a T-Shirt anyways :wink:

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:13 pm

The back. "The only place to get your fix...LOGO"

The front on the pocket"Welcome to the addiction"

don
Angel Member

Post by don » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

front: Urchin wondering where i get my Fish? back:At Just Fish, large logo.address under logo.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:35 pm

:think:

Bud
Angel Member
My SetUp: My set up:125 gl, Diablo Skimmer, 4 maxspect led, 125lbs + live rock, sand base, rose bubble tip anemone, mini carpet, 2 pair Perc and tomato clowns, yellow tang, coral beauty, red hawkfish, miss gobies and clean up crew. Corals: multiple leathers, acro's, mushrooms, donut, plate, etc... and growing

Post by Bud » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Picture of nemo (or maybe my hawkfish) on a milkcarton on the pocket "Got Fish?" Store logo on the back.

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 pm

I rethought the "addiction" theme.

Back: "Feed your addiction!" with a picture of a coral
Front: "Just Fish Biloxi"
Logo on pocket

or

Back: "It's not a hobby....It's an addiction!"
"GET HOOKED!"

Front: Name and Logo on Pocket

Scott Allen
Discus Member

Post by Scott Allen » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:39 am

Whatever it is, keep the front relatively clean of anything outside the pocket and the overall silk screening to a minimum. Anything graphic heavy tends to get tossed in the closet and never seen again. Remember also if you plan to print the shirts on color that the color has to match the graphics or again it becomes lost in the closet or worse yet a shop rag!! Simple and catchy is going to be the keys to success on this project! No matter what, include the webpage and phone number.

I think the logo on the front pocket and a ying yang of a true percula and black percula would be cool on the back. With a larger caption that says JUST FISH and smaller print under it that says "and so much more"

Dragont
Angel Member

Post by Dragont » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Scott Allen wrote:Whatever it is, keep the front relatively clean of anything outside the pocket and the overall silk screening to a minimum. Anything graphic heavy tends to get tossed in the closet and never seen again. Remember also if you plan to print the shirts on color that the color has to match the graphics or again it becomes lost in the closet or worse yet a shop rag!! Simple and catchy is going to be the keys to success on this project! No matter what, include the webpage and phone number.

I think the logo on the front pocket and a ying yang of a true percula and black percula would be cool on the back. With a larger caption that says JUST FISH and smaller print under it that says "and so much more"
X2 I like this idea.

Gz28
Discus Member

Post by Gz28 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:43 am

since i cant seem to figure out how to create a new topic or post or whaever you want to call it, i guess ill just ask here. How do i create a new post on here? i obviously can reply to a post but how do i create a new one?

bluwtr
Discus Member

Post by bluwtr » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Click on the http://www.fishstuff.net/forum link at the top, then pick a forum that your topic most fits. When you click the link to one of the sub-forums, there is a button at top for "post new topic" or something close to those words.

HTH

drhuddleston1s
Guppy Member

Post by drhuddleston1s » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:01 am

I'm not that great with phrases but if you remember the graphic t shirts with stick people. I was thinking put a timeline on the shirt and in the month 1-small fish bowl. Month 2-upgrade to a larger tank an more fish. Month 3- full blown large reef tank. The little stick man can start bending over close to the little bowl. Second timeline he could be standing back with hands on his hips. Third timeline have his hands in the air with the large reef tank. Maybe the slogan could be what someone said I got my addiction at just fish.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: or should it be he is bending over at the large fish tank :lol: :lol: damn I am in tears....

drhuddleston1s
Guppy Member

Post by drhuddleston1s » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:22 am

I was thinking something like this or travis had an idea of bigger better best. And dont make fun of my paint skilz : )

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... ontest.jpg

drhuddleston1s
Guppy Member

Post by drhuddleston1s » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:46 pm