A Decision Has Been Made

Members May Post Items FS, FT, WTB Here.
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

A Decision Has Been Made

Post by Redfish » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:44 am

I had plans of setting up the new tank on an adjoining wall next to the old tank, those plans have changed, we have decided to place the new tank in the old tanks location, what this means, the old tank is coming down, and all of the fish must go. So the price for the fish, free. I am going to take a lot of the live rock out of the tank this Sunday, and hope that will make catching the fish :crazy: :roll: easier. If you are interested shoot me a PM

Fish list:

4 PJ Cardnials
4 Blue Chromis
1 Bi Colored Blenny
1 Not sure of the name of this fish, White Sand Sifter. I cussed this fish when I first got him, he created a sand storm all over my tank. Now that he has the sand bed clean, best working fish in the tank and not bad to look at either. Might not be the best choice if you keep corals on your sand bed though.
1 Yellow Tang
1Coral Banded Shrimp
2 I think, Clearner Shrimp, they never come out
1 Great :shock: looking Yellow Coris Wrasse Don't get excited :( I promised this fish to someone already :lol:

gbrendonk
Angel Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: A Decision Has Been Made

Post by gbrendonk » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:58 pm

I'll take cardinals and the yellow tang. If still available.

evo832psi
Discus Member

Post by evo832psi » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:55 pm

I would love to give the cleaner shrimp a good home!!!

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:38 pm

I have had several PMs on the fish, I have tried to split them up so everyone will get some of what they want.
gbrendonk- PJ Cardinals and the Yellow Tang
Evo - Cleaner Shrimp
Goalk33per - Blenny and the Sand Sifter

I forgot to list 1 Fire fish
I will spell this wrong 2 Fighting Conches (snails good at cleaning the sand) If one of you that is picking up the fish wants these
I will throw them in for the sdame price as the fish :lol:
Still have 1 Coral Banded shrimp you never see this shrimp, he stays hidden in the Live rock

As far as the corals that I still have for sale:
2 Frog Spawns $25 each
Colt Coral $15
Large Singular Coral $40
I really hate doing this butttt I will, I have a colony of Purple Death polys, I am guessing 100 polyps or there about. I will sell this for $70 and not a dime less this is a really nice looking coral and well worth the asking price.
Also have a colony of Neular Green polyps, will let this go for $50 guessing about 60 polyps very nice
I also have 2 colony's of Neon Green Candy Canes, I will sell the smaller one 60 heads $40, if you want the larger one 100 heads, I will sell that one but for more $$$ :lol: only one for sale I will keep the other.
Also have a colony of Green Button polyps, not a high $$$ coral but never the less they are nice $15, you are paying for the Live rock they are on :lol:

I think that covers everything, My name is Pete cell 228-806-2885 give me a call
if your coming to pick up fish :lol: bring a net, I only have a small one :( I have taken most of the live rock out of the tank

richard
Swordtail Member

Post by richard » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:19 am

Selling any of the live rock?

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:11 am

Sorry no :( I am going to dry it out and try to make something along these lines in the new tank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs5Kwh7d ... re=related

We will see how that turns out :lol: The Black Tang in the video looks awesome, Looks like a Stealth fish.

Shadow1
Discus Member
My SetUp: 300DD Reef, 30 Nuvo Breeding Clowns, 30 QT/Grow out.

Post by Shadow1 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:30 am

I would like the Purple Death polys will call later today to arrange pick up .

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Hey Pete, I'll take the firefish if it's not claimed yet. I will give you a call this evening--sorry I didn't yesterday, but got caught up in work.

Chef Steve
Discus Member
My SetUp: 29 gallon saltwater tank (coral in future hopefully)

Post by Chef Steve » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:10 pm

What is the plans for the actual tank once everything is emptied out??

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:24 pm

I was going to try and get a few $$$ for it, thats what I 8) was going to do, the wife :roll: informed me that I am giving it to her nephew :lol: So now my plans have changed, I am going to give it to her Nephew :lol:

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:53 pm

I am down to the Bi Colored Blenny and the Sand Sifter. The price is still the same Nada, nothing, free. Hope everyones fish are doing well.

goalk33p3r
Discus Member

Post by goalk33p3r » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:18 pm

I pmed you earlier I was down that way today hoping to get them i will be in Nola all Monday but will be free Tuesday if that would be a ok time I am free till 5 let me know when a good time is for you thank you again number is 2282195779

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:58 pm

goalk33p3r you have a PM

Just to keep everyone informed, everything is gone except what was promiced to Wess, Tim and Sandy. Hope everyone is happy with what they got, now bring on the new tank.

evo832psi
Discus Member

Post by evo832psi » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 pm

I am more than happy! Really wanted the Bi-Colored Blenny but i have enough fish. The 2 Shrimp are doing great! Im still thinking about that coral. I dont think the whole thing will fit though. Anyways, thank you very much Pete!

gbrendonk
Angel Member

Post by gbrendonk » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 am

Fish and coral are doing great. Thanks, you got help here when the new tank arrives.