SHERMAN rbta.....

Members May Post Items FS, FT, WTB Here.
Dragont
Angel Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

SHERMAN rbta.....

Post by Dragont » Mon May 21, 2012 5:59 am

Alright guys this what I have.... My Sherman rose bubble tip anemone decided to split on its own when I made my move to my new crib. It must have known I was planning on cutting him up myself. Well he ended up splitting into 5 separate specimens so 4 of them are up for sale. Ranging from 3"- 6" across inflated. Prices are $25-$65. Here's the best pic I have.

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: SHERMAN rbta.....

Post by Redfish » Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 pm

I only see three :lol: Maybe we need pic's of the whole tank. My Bad, I now see the fourth one :(

addicted2coral
Guppy Member

Post by addicted2coral » Wed May 23, 2012 10:37 pm

man those are nice. i would love to buy one if you could hold it for me until the next time i come down.. i got to bring redfish some of my coral i have for sale..

if you didnt know i am the one that bought the rocks with the garf bonsai, the green cap, and the ailing blue mili.. also bought some frags before that..

Dragont
Angel Member

Post by Dragont » Fri May 25, 2012 5:26 am

Hey jerrod of course I still remember you. A lot has changed since the last time you have seen my aquarium. When do you think will be the next time you come down here? As you can tell there's not too much interest in these beautiful anemones. So I'm pretty sure I'll still have one available. Just hit me up. By the way, how are all your corals that you got from me doing? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like an update. With pictures attached please...

addicted2coral
Guppy Member

Post by addicted2coral » Thu May 31, 2012 10:43 pm

mostly everything is ok.. i lost some when the 125 broke and had to change tanks in one day... mostly the small frags.. i still got some of those i bought that day.. the oregon tort is one i think.. the ora birdnest done ok.. i think thats all... the garf on the rock is doing great.. its finally goin up instead of encrusting.. i could actually frag it now, but i dont want to mess it up.. the green cap fully recovered then the tank crapped out and had to heal it again.. lol

please hold one.. i dont know when i will be there again but i will probly buy a frag or two if you got some.. i will keep you posted..

Dragont
Angel Member

Post by Dragont » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 pm

No worries dude. I always have frags available. Right now I have plenty of zoas fragged out on disks covering my aquarium floor I need to get moved. Also my frag rack is getting over grown with SPS. They're starting to grow right onto the rack. So whenever you are ready... I should be fragging some chalices soon too.

Shadow1
Discus Member
My SetUp: 300DD Reef, 30 Nuvo Breeding Clowns, 30 QT/Grow out.

Post by Shadow1 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:44 am

PM sent

Dragont
Angel Member

Post by Dragont » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Shadow1 wrote:PM sent
Hey shadow I did not receive any pm from you.

Shadow1
Discus Member
My SetUp: 300DD Reef, 30 Nuvo Breeding Clowns, 30 QT/Grow out.

Post by Shadow1 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 am

Tried again work computer does not like outside sites.

addicted2coral
Guppy Member

Post by addicted2coral » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:14 pm

hey man i got a freind or two that wants some high end frags and i want one of those nems.. can you send me a list of what you have ready to go.. maybe i can get a couple hundred between us all.. i will try, just wondered what you have right now ready to go..