Reef Octopus Bio Pellet Reactor

Members May Post Items FS, FT, WTB Here.
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Reef Octopus Bio Pellet Reactor

Post by Redfish » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:30 am

I have taken my Bio Pellets off line in my system, and won't be restarting them, I am going to let the Algae Scrubber do that job
hopefully :) Before I go else where to try and move the reactor, I thought I would let ya'll have a shot at it. This reactor, new, isn't cheap, I am willing to let it go for a box of salt and a container of carbon, that seems to me to be a pretty good deal for someone that is wanting to get a nice reactor like this one is. There is one down side to the reactor, not a big one though. Since I took the Pellets off line I have been running PO 4X4 in the reactor, so the acrylic has a brown tint to it, that dosn't hurt anything though.

Shadow1
Discus Member
My SetUp: 300DD Reef, 30 Nuvo Breeding Clowns, 30 QT/Grow out.

Re: Reef Octopus Bio Pellet Reactor

Post by Shadow1 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:22 am

How big a box of salt? And how much carbon?

Xfactor1315
Swordtail Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Xfactor1315 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Which reactor is it ?

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:32 pm

Sorry Richard, X factor beat you to the punch :( deal was struck