180 Gallon Mixed Reef tank For Sale

Members May Post Items FS, FT, WTB Here.
ccgulfcoast
Minnow Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

180 Gallon Mixed Reef tank For Sale

Post by ccgulfcoast » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:44 pm

I have an established 3 1/2 yr old 180 gallon setup for sale, breaking the entire tank down. System was built by Coral Connection, we have 160 lbs of live rock with plenty of coral that must go first before we can start removing equipment and capture fish. Message me at 228-669-4887 for full details and photos of things for sale. Location is Gulfport MS, about 15 minutes North of I10.

ccgulfcoast
Minnow Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: 180 Gallon Mixed Reef tank For Sale

Post by ccgulfcoast » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Sorry---I was looking for the edit function for my original post, unable to find, here are more details on the tank setup.

I have an established 3 1/2 year old 180 gallon setup for sale. System was built by Coral Connection, it is a peninsula setup with a rear overflow that is 6X2X2. The maple cabinet is cherry stained, the base is 38 inches tall, the canopy is 16 inches and has doors on both sides. It has a 40 gallon sump with a refugium, reef octopus protein skimmer with a bubble blaster pump. The tank has two Ecotech MP40 pumps, plus an octopus setup overhead to move the water. We have 160 lbs of live rock and VHO Lighting. I have branching hammer coral, Wall Hammer coral, Thick frogspawn, Aussie Torch coral, Aussie Elegance coral, Green brain coral, Dragon eye coral, Lobo coral, Pink lobed brain coral, Candy Cane Coral, two huge Monti Caps, Flower Pot Coral, Leather ToadStool, two clams, Welso coral, Mushrooms, Zoas, Birds nest, two rose tipped anemones. Fish we have a mated pair of BW clownfish, Orange finned tang, Purple Tang, Black Faced Basslet, Flame Angel and a Yellow Headed Jawfish. Asking $6000.00 for the entire setup, Message me at 228-669-4887, happy to provide more details and or pictures. Location is Gulfport MS, about 15 minutes North of I10.