Pass Rd Pets? Just Fish? Gerwins?

A "friendly forum" for those just starting out in aquarium keeping. No question is too basic, so don't hesitate to ask!
bcarleton
Angel Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Pass Rd Pets? Just Fish? Gerwins?

Post by bcarleton » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:38 am

Something struck me the other day. The more I talk to people the more I realize that no one that spends their pay check at Pass Rd. Pets call it "Pass Rd Pets". It alwasys more like, "yeah, I go to GERWIN'S"!

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: Pass Rd Pets? Just Fish? Gerwins?

Post by Redfish » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:18 am

I have always thought :lol: WE :lol: need a new name. Pass Rd. Pets implies that there are dogs, cats, birds, lizards, snakes and pot bellied pigs. We need a name that reflects the Fresh and Saltwater Aquarium hobby. Time for another poll :lol:

Scott Allen
Discus Member

Post by Scott Allen » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:56 am

Redfish wrote:I have always thought :lol: WE :lol: need a new name. Pass Rd. Pets implies that there are dogs, cats, birds, lizards, snakes and pot bellied pigs. We need a name that reflects the Fresh and Saltwater Aquarium hobby. Time for another poll :lol:
Look up "Just Fish" as that's a name for it as well. We have 2 Just Fish places pages a Pass Road pets, Fishystuff.net and Swat paintball that is all tied to that address...

Why not add another name! lol

Scott Allen
Discus Member

Post by Scott Allen » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:56 am

bcarleton wrote:Something struck me the other day. The more I talk to people the more I realize that no one that spends their pay check at Pass Rd. Pets call it "Pass Rd Pets". It alwasys more like, "yeah, I go to GERWIN'S"!
Gerwin and rogers!! Don't forget the little guy!