Hey Gerwin/Roger looking for......

A "friendly forum" for those just starting out in aquarium keeping. No question is too basic, so don't hesitate to ask!
guitarest
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Hey Gerwin/Roger looking for......

Post by guitarest » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:51 am

Hey guys I have a Aqueon 950 pump for the 55 gal salt tank and the impeller finally wore out and I need to purchase a new impeller, shaft and those small rubber bushings. Do you carry something like this at the store. Its a fairly new unit; and was a dam good unit although I think the sand in the 55 killed it, even though the tank is clear. I have the unit I purchased from you when I got the 100gal; and its still cranking along. Never had a pump fail in such a short time.

Thanks

guitarest
Discus Member

Re: Hey Gerwin/Roger looking for......

Post by guitarest » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:37 am

Thanks for looking and no one replying. The company answered my email after a few days with no replies here; the pump has a life time guarantee.

Shadow1
Discus Member
My SetUp: 300DD Reef, 30 Nuvo Breeding Clowns, 30 QT/Grow out.

Post by Shadow1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:26 am

A lot of folks do not post on here for some reason, is there a particular reason you do so so rarely? I check and make a comment where I can help or sometimes just to be a smart>€%, we somehow need to get more participation on this site. Any suggestions?

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 am

A lot of people are just using FB now. I've noticed a lot of the forums I visit are suffering the same thing. The Mobile site I go to is almost empty now.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 am

guitarest wrote:Thanks for looking and no one replying. The company answered my email after a few days with no replies here; the pump has a life time guarantee.
You might have tried calling the store and speaking to them personally.

Shadow1 wrote:A lot of folks do not post on here for some reason, is there a particular reason you do so so rarely? I check and make a comment where I can help or sometimes just to be a smart>€%, we somehow need to get more participation on this site. Any suggestions?
If we see any of these type of questions, we might start tagging Gerwin and Roger on Facebook and tell them there are questions for them on Fishystuff. I have tagged them before and they have answered the thread. I know they work from sun up to sun down and if there are customers that need help, they do not throw them out the door at 6:00 and tell them to come back tomorrow. I'm sure they are tired when they get home and they don't always jump on their computer to look at all of the forums. If I really need something I just call the store and bug the piss out of them there. :lol: :lol: Oh,, and if they don't answer,,, just keep calling :mrgreen:

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:06 pm

alas its true, The website is a responsibility , I often forget. It cost money to keep it going , you would think I would be better.
Thanks to those who defend me, its true I do work long hours but so do alot of folks. No excuse I recon. That being said if anyone ever wants answer fast, why type it when you can call me and talk direct? just saying...
any way back on subject,
If Aqueon does not follow through with the parts give me a call and we will get on them for you. :D

Shadow1
Discus Member
My SetUp: 300DD Reef, 30 Nuvo Breeding Clowns, 30 QT/Grow out.

Post by Shadow1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:24 am

Gerwin will even tell you if his wife is working so you can spend his money with her on your wife's makeup.... :sick:

ASK ME HOW I KNOW