Few New Pics

Share Photos of Your Fish and Aquariums
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Few New Pics

Post by Redfish » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Full Tank shot

Garf Bonsi frag

Scolly

A Few Zoas

Chalice, this thing is growing great for me, kinda makes me want to give one of
those higher $$$$ Chalices a shot LOL

Marine Beta & Coris Wrasse

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: Few New Pics

Post by Sandy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Looking great, Pete!!

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:59 am

Scott, that sps that I got from you that I thought was doing bad, I think it was just getting to much flow from the power head on it, I moved the power head a bit and the coral is doing much :D better now and I think it will make it.

Dragont
Angel Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Dragont » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:20 am

Everything's looking great Pete! Before you going running off and spending a bunch of $$$ on some new chalice frags, remember I still owe you. I just got back in town today and spent the last 2 hrs working on getting my AC to cool down. Pain in the butt dude. But, I definitely can hook you up with a few chalice frags. How does Miami hurricane and bubblegum monster(both tyree) sound to you? And a frag of my alien world chalice? Or would you rather have a few more SPS frags in your tank?

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:14 am

That sounds great, I have a frag of the Miami (I don't type this word till after the season :lol: ) Chalice. Have you been on vacation, out of town showing off the baby :D

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:56 am

Tim, you have a PM.

eric the red
Discus Member
My SetUp: Equipment: 225 gallon (72x30x24), 3 radion pros, 2 48" t5s (ato blue plus), 2 mp40s, full apex with ph probe, wxm module, brs gfo reactor, reef octopus nwb200, DIY ATO with Kalk in reservoir water, two micom dosers (dosing 2 part) Livestock is mostly zoas/palys and sps. I also have quite a selection of high end Lps on the sand bed.

Post by eric the red » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Great Tank!