About The Store Photos Forum

Photos of Store Livestock and Products
Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

About The Store Photos Forum

Post by Doug » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:52 pm

This forum is intended to show some of the livestock and product currently featured and available* at Just Fish Biloxi (Pass Rd Pet). Starting of topics and posting of photos in this forum is limited to authorized personnel-- currently, Sandy is acting as in-house photographer-- though you may feel free to reply and ask questions about the items pictured.

* All items subject to prior sale.

Gz28
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: About The Store Photos Forum

Post by Gz28 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Gerwin, I had a thought. Why dont you get a decent camera with web streaming capability built in and point it at the coral tank? That way we all could just log in and see what you have any time we want! also if any of us have our name on the tank we can login and make sure no one erased our name, and bought our coral!!! :-) LOL. it doesnt cost very much, and i can set it up for you. Let me know what you think.