55 gallon tank update

Blog the Progress of Your Aquarium
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

55 gallon tank update

Post by Jamilw1989 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 pm

o so i finally gave up on the whole angelfish breeding thing the darn complicated, and time consuming. instead i went with what i know best live breeding fish, guppies and red wags, my 55 gallon is now teaming with life. also the water makes a big difference too. Our church has a well not sure how deep roughly around 900 feet something like that its pretty deep, pure crystal clear water no imperfections what so ever just good old mother nature made water. so after saying screw it to the angelfish i washed down the tank and filled her up with pure well water, let her set 48 hours to heat up and dumped in 4 guppies 6 months later i am up to 30 guppies, 6 red wags, 3 cories, and 1 lone male black molly poor guy he is so lonely., no girlfriend. things are good now :D

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: 55 gallon tank update

Post by Gerwin » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:56 am

:thumbup: