Nano Re-boot

Blog the Progress of Your Aquarium
russell_wiley
Guppy Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Nano Re-boot

Post by russell_wiley » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:45 pm

I'm new at this tank diary stuff. So, bear with me.
I used to own a pretty nice 125 gallon, but it got to be cumbersome to deal with. I decided to downgrade to a nano! But not just any nano. I wanted the most high tech nano I could put together!
About a year later, we decided to move back to Mississippi from DC. I sold off my livestock & coral, but kept the tank running so as to keep the live rock from cycling again. Fast forward about 9 months and now I'm ready to start up again! I will try to keep this thread as updated as I can. (It will help keep me honest)

For now, this is the current setup...

PicO Manta Ray 18 shallow all in one nano tank.
DIY stand (which still needs finishing touches)
AI nano led lighting with controller
2x Vortech MP10's (one is the old blue box version, I need to upgrade the driver)
Litermeter III with water exchange module for dosing. (Dosing kalk in my top off & I still don't know what to use the other pump for)
I'd also like to have a custom air stone protein skimmer made from acrylic. But I haven't found anyone who can do it yet.

Image [rimg]http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y32 ... hn2fxc.jpg[/rimg]

Gerwin
Discus Member

Re: Nano Re-boot

Post by Gerwin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:42 am

Can't see

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Post by Doug » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:43 pm

IMG link was invalid, image same as on right above.

russell_wiley
Guppy Member

Post by russell_wiley » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Thanks guys!