GROWING PAINS ???

Your Host Shares His Random Thoughts and Observations
Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

GROWING PAINS ???

Post by Gerwin » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:15 am

I figure its time I put thoughts to keyboard in a feeble attempt to relay my thoughts about Facebook, the internet etc.
So when I initiated a Facebook group page , I figured it would be a place for some of the regulars to have a common interest point and more important, get questions answered when the shop was closed by either myself or one of the many knowledgeable folks who frequent the store. Never did I think it would attract almost 400 hobbyists as of this writing, nor did I anticipate the amount of questions and input we would get.
Of course as the numbers of participants grow, the more diverse the discussions and inputs.
I appreciate all the patriot missiles that my loyal followers fire off to protect my business and their FFLFS (favorite freaking local fish store), I think its awesome and sometimes its needed. But at the end of the day if we wanna attract more folks to our group we must relax when we see others post up where or what they bought. We don't have it all , and some things I cant even get.
On that note I will say, we would always like the opportunity to get you an item you are considering, that I do not carry, or maybe better yet, have the chance to tell you why we do not carry that product.
Few places can tout their experience of being around, for near 40 years, I get to see a lot of fish, products and unfortunately people fail as well as all the successes.
It is for that fact that I have some Ideas I have determined are best.
WE will always be true to one goal:
Treat you the customer as we would want to be treated.
If this is a value to you, then maybe when you have a choice between internet or us, you will choose to help us stick around another 40 years, if not its ok as we will still attempt to follow the goal.

seadog
Minnow Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: GROWING PAINS ???

Post by seadog » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Thanks for all that you do, we appreciate it!!