Frag Swap

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
acbaro
Angel Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Frag Swap

Post by acbaro » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:24 pm

When will the next one be? My wife n I would like to go but I've got a little ammonia issue in the tank and and I know if I go I'm going to want to bring some frags home and they most likely won't make it!

Shadow1
Discus Member
My SetUp: 300DD Reef, 30 Nuvo Breeding Clowns, 30 QT/Grow out.

Post by Shadow1 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:57 am

We all have tank issues from time to time you should come anyway. I am in the same spot after 4 weeks of fighting finally got mine stable again. I promise getting 300 gallons under control is a pain nothing works quick and you do not dare let it. I am still coming to meet and try to learn a little about testing.
Besides seeing Scott's tank is worth the trouble he has done an incredible job with it.

Shadow1
Discus Member
My SetUp: 300DD Reef, 30 Nuvo Breeding Clowns, 30 QT/Grow out.

Post by Shadow1 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Big crowd at Scott's want to thank all involved in putting on a good time.hate we couldn't bring anything home but better to wait and make sure our system is stable.
:clap: once again a big thanks to Scott Allen for his gracious hosting and sharing his expertise and beautiful tank. :thumbup:

Dragont
Angel Member

Post by Dragont » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Shadow1 wrote:Big crowd at Scott's want to thank all involved in putting on a good time.hate we couldn't bring anything home but better to wait and make sure our system is stable.
:clap: once again a big thanks to Scott Allen for his gracious hosting and sharing his expertise and beautiful tank. :thumbup:
X2

Good job Scott! And thanks a lot.

Scott Allen
Discus Member

Post by Scott Allen » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:23 am

headcount broke 40 people!!!! You don't have to have frags to come to one of these! Just bring yourself! The frags are just a bonus if you have some to sell or trade. It was a GREAT turnout and a lot of fun in the end!

acbaro
Angel Member

Post by acbaro » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:34 pm

So when's the next one? A noob like my wife and I would be interested!