Ryan

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
ryanbush81
Guppy Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Ryan

Post by ryanbush81 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi I'm Ryan and I'm addicted to the fish hobbie.

Unfortunatly my wife has recently imposed a one aquarium limit in my house. The sixth one I think is what put her over the edge.

So the one I currently have setup is 140g planted aquarium. It has and Aqua Jr. Controlling a Co2 injection system, lights and heater. I am running a over flow and sump which as defeated the purpose of injecting Co2.

I am moving to Idaho in November so I have decided to switch to salt water when i setup again.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: Ryan

Post by Sandy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Welcome Ryan
If you are limited to one,,,, make it a BIG one... :)
Why would you leave to move to Idaho??? TOO dang cold there.... (My folks live there and I refuse to visit when it is cold,,, which is all the time.)

ryanbush81
Guppy Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by ryanbush81 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm moving because my tour here is limitied to a maxium of 4 years and I don't have too many choices for bases with my job. I am excited though. My only concern is I will have to buy all my aquarium needs online including livestock so I am a little scared about that.

Speaking of big aquariums I saw a 1000 gallon on ebay all acrylic... I wonder if that still counts as ONE aquarium. :)

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 pm

sounds like ONE tank to me...... :mrgreen: