has any body heard of this

Tanks, Filtration, & Lighting Discussion
joey
Guppy Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

has any body heard of this

Post by joey » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:56 pm

has anybody heard or used this product i was wondering if it really worked http://www.ecoaqualizer.com/aquarium_fi ... oducts.php

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Re: has any body heard of this

Post by Doug » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 am

If ECO-AqualizerTM works so well, why aren't they offered for sale in every fish store nation-wide? Since the ECO-Aqualizer's natural ionization purification process drastically reduces both chemical needs & livestock deaths, and are a one-time purchase, most fish stores are reluctant to offer them. The motive... store profits!

Since ECO-Aqualizer is the least expensive and most effective way to purify aquariums today, stores have realized that selling ECO-Aqualizers to customers would dramatically reduce their high-profit chemical sales and high-dollar fish replacement costs. Hence, if customers are NOT having algae or clarity problems, or fish deaths... why visit the stores and spend unnecessary money!
Uh-huh... But they still don't appear to tell you what the product is and precisely what it does. See the Technology tab for a major dose of hoo-hah. ("IONIZING the water molecules to a more reactive state.")

joey
Guppy Member

Post by joey » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 am

Doug wrote:
If ECO-AqualizerTM works so well, why aren't they offered for sale in every fish store nation-wide? Since the ECO-Aqualizer's natural ionization purification process drastically reduces both chemical needs & livestock deaths, and are a one-time purchase, most fish stores are reluctant to offer them. The motive... store profits!

Since ECO-Aqualizer is the least expensive and most effective way to purify aquariums today, stores have realized that selling ECO-Aqualizers to customers would dramatically reduce their high-profit chemical sales and high-dollar fish replacement costs. Hence, if customers are NOT having algae or clarity problems, or fish deaths... why visit the stores and spend unnecessary money!
Uh-huh... But they still don't appear to tell you what the product is and precisely what it does. See the Technology tab for a major dose of hoo-hah. ("IONIZING the water molecules to a more reactive state.")
so your saying it does work

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:13 am

Is this like a magic fix that is too good to be true???

joey
Guppy Member

Post by joey » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:40 am

Sandy wrote:Is this like a magic fix that is too good to be true???
i think it is

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:07 am

I have never heard of it or if I did I forgot about it, I would think if it was the miracle product eveystore would have it, every distributor would sell it and every blog would be telling of the success stories.
This appears to be one of those " AS SEEN ON TV " kinda products and we know how most of those work in reality.
But I also seem like they are sorta working around what a ozonizer does by creating a stronger Oxygen content it will oxidize organics.
Thing of it is you still need to do water changes to replace minor and major trace elements and remove the mulm in the gravel etc so its not eliminating any work and as A. Calfo said Dilution is the solution to pollution.
Pretty much sums it up.
But thanks for bring it to our attn, if you find lots and lots of people bragging on it let us know

joey
Guppy Member

Post by joey » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Gerwin wrote:I have never heard of it or if I did I forgot about it, I would think if it was the miracle product eveystore would have it, every distributor would sell it and every blog would be telling of the success stories.
This appears to be one of those " AS SEEN ON TV " kinda products and we know how most of those work in reality.
But I also seem like they are sorta working around what a ozonizer does by creating a stronger Oxygen content it will oxidize organics.
Thing of it is you still need to do water changes to replace minor and major trace elements and remove the mulm in the gravel etc so its not eliminating any work and as A. Calfo said Dilution is the solution to pollution.
Pretty much sums it up.
But thanks for bring it to our attn, if you find lots and lots of people bragging on it let us know
i was just wondering if it really worked my father inlaw just bought on i told him that isnt going to work if it did it would be in every store and hell much time as i spend researching fish and etc. i would have atleast heard about it by now lol just my thoughts

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm

So how's this thing working out for your father in law??? We need updates! :D

Gz28
Discus Member

Post by Gz28 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:07 pm

Lol im glad someone else saw this online too...i did alot of research on this, mainly because i thought it was a bunch of bs. In my research i found that it is just a tube with magnets on both sides of the tube...supposedly the magnetic force field is supposed to disrupt the ion balence and force the bad stuff clinging onto the hydrogen and oxygen molecules to fall off and then evaporate into the atmosphere.....I like magnets as much as the next guy...but come on...ROFL!!!!! maybe someone should goto walmart get some refrigerator magnents and stuff them in a pvc pipe...let us know how that works out..:-)

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:16 am

I think I heard you can buy something with magnets and put over your fuel lines and get like 100 miles per gallon too! oh yeah you can wear one on your wrist and your golf game drops 20 strokes!! oh yeah and if you put one on your lower back ...NO MORE PAIN!!
Magnets are COOL

Archie
Discus Member

Post by Archie » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:40 pm

they say opposites attract

Sandy
Discus Member

Post by Sandy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Just think,,,, if we all put magnets on where we hurt,,,,, we would all be stuck together!!! :mrgreen:

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Post by Doug » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Archie wrote:they say opposites attract
Paula Abdul certainly did...