rose anemones.

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
Gz28
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

rose anemones.

Post by Gz28 » Sun May 23, 2010 4:40 am

My rose anemonies moved in together, is this going to be a problem. what i mean by moved in together is they both settled in a little cave together and they are right next to each other and touching you cant tell one anemone from another. will they sting each other would it even matter if they did. is this a common behavior, will it have any bad or good effect on their health.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Re: rose anemones.

Post by Gerwin » Sun May 23, 2010 6:05 am

all ok, no problems

C-21 USAF
Discus Member

Post by C-21 USAF » Tue May 25, 2010 8:32 am

My rose disappeared one night and never saw him again????? You're doing better than me...Good luck!

Zoohead
Swordtail Member

Post by Zoohead » Mon May 31, 2010 1:23 pm

You know the best part of something disapearing in your tank? When it shows up like 6 months later and its 5 times as big as it was last time you saw it. On a side note frog spawn got knocked over onto it next day and wiped it out,

Gz28
Discus Member

Post by Gz28 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:53 pm

LOL, I guess he couldnt pay the rent, my rose Moved out, He is back where he started from. Zoohead sounds like your's went on a vacation! :-) USAF21 yours went on vacation and said "F" going back I think ill just stay!
These things are so funny, I swear My rose was doing karate a little while back, he put his tentacles on a rock grabbed it detached his foot and did a sommersault/ handspring type of move over the rock and slowly floated down to the bottom. All in slow motion of course....kind of like the matrix movie! man what i wouldnt give to have that on video! Hummmm i just thought of a name for that rose...Neo. This is the rose anemone that redfish gave me...humm.. red if you have agent smith in your tank let me know we could put them together and sell tickets to watch the deathmatch! :-) LOL sorry for nerding out on you guys!