REEF TANKS AUCTION- DETAILS HERE!!!!! want to hear more????

In-Store Specials at Just Fish / Pass Road Pet Center, Biloxi, MS.
Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

REEF TANKS AUCTION- DETAILS HERE!!!!! want to hear more????

Post by Gerwin » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:08 am

one of our beloved is moving and cannot take everything, I suggested we have a tank tour at his place and he can sell what he wants to any local buyers. I am sure there will be some deals but even more we are helping a fellow local reefer. I know a few buzzards have already been circling his house waiting for any road kill :lol: this will happen one night next week...stay tuned here for more details!!!

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: REEF TANKS AUCTION- DETAILS HERE!!!!! want to hear more?

Post by Redfish » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:18 am

I would like to go.

phisher
Discus Member

Post by phisher » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Keep us posted.

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:52 pm

I was hoping it was Phisher that was moving,,,, I was going to make him an offer on that used 75g tank.

phisher
Discus Member

Post by phisher » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 pm

I have a 36x18x18 acrylic (55g-ish) with stand and sump if you are really needing something small.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 am

Put my name down on the list of circling buzzards,,,, I'll be a wingman! JK.... Do keep me in the loop for the tour, please.
Hate to see them leave :(

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:31 am

I was just messing with you phiser on the USED 75g tank :). I give up, who is it that moving away from us? Guess I need to get to the store more often so that I can stay in the loop.

Brad
Guppy Member

Post by Brad » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 pm

It's me! We are leaving very soon and have some items that need to go to a good home, I will post more details soon.

C-21 USAF
Discus Member

Post by C-21 USAF » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Dang, I was hoping Archie was leaving (just kidding Arch)!!!!

Two's in! Sorry, weak Air Force formation flying humor....keep me in the loop please!

Of course I'm not there, but I'm sure somebody could hold something for me until I return at the end of the month.

Brad
Guppy Member

Post by Brad » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 am

Gerwin and I looked at what we have left and decided that we would not have the tour, instead what little is left for sale will be put on display in the store.

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:48 am

We want a tour,,, we want a tour,,,, Just kidding :) Brad where is the AF moving you to and when? Just a thought here as I know you will be sitting up your tank where ever the AF is moving you to. We can hold any corals that you might want to save in our tanks for you, and when ever you get to where you are going and are ready for them we can ship them to you. I am sure Gerwin would also do the same thing with your fish. Can we have a list of the things that you will be wanting to part with? Just remember, South Mississippi is a good place to retire to when your time in the AF is done, hopefully you will be able to get transfered back here at some time.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:27 am

Brad wrote:Gerwin and I looked at what we have left and decided that we would not have the tour, instead what little is left for sale will be put on display in the store.
:( yes, by the time he takes everything he wanted to keep, I told him I did not want to hold scraps before a herd of hungry Lions for fear my hand gets bit off. So we will help the Mills family hold and ship most of their goods. I am sure he thanks everyone for wanting to come over.

phisher
Discus Member

Post by phisher » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 am

Sounds like that will work out great.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Redfish wrote:We want a tour,,, we want a tour,,,, Just kidding :) Brad where is the AF moving you to and when? Just a thought here as I know you will be sitting up your tank where ever the AF is moving you to. We can hold any corals that you might want to save in our tanks for you, and when ever you get to where you are going and are ready for them we can ship them to you. I am sure Gerwin would also do the same thing with your fish. Can we have a list of the things that you will be wanting to part with? Just remember, South Mississippi is a good place to retire to when your time in the AF is done, hopefully you will be able to get transfered back here at some time.
its to hot here for the Mills.
:lol: