Crazy Cajun

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
Jessi84
Angel Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Crazy Cajun

Post by Jessi84 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Y'all know the one...crazy little white chick that talks too much (sorry Gerwin, I know I can be a pain sometimes) I'm sure everyone has ran into me at least once... lingering around with the rest of the fishaholics for hours on end. So, a little about me...I've been a customer of Pass Pets AKA Just Fish since Dec '06. I was born in the deep south of Louisiana and came to Gulfport after my tour of service as a US Army Vet Tech where I did another few years a tech and decided for a better career path. I now have a job as a MGCCC student for the next couple of years on the GI Bill attempting to persue a degree in Biology- Animal Behavior to be more percise. (who, in their right mind (I KNOW...HOW COULD THAT POSSIBLY INCLUDE ME!), would refuse to get paid to go to school on the government's account!) My passion has been animals since I could crawl and I've got a mini zoo at home. I'll get some pics up soon...If you don't know who this is by now...the name is Jessi...just recently married Tim (doubt you'll meet him though...his hobby is drag cars...not much into the fish). Any more and that's T-M-I...I know Gerwin...you're saying "Thank God!"
God Bless All...Happy Fish-Keeping!

P.S. Any non-members reading this...you've got to visit the store on Pass Road in Biloxi, Ms...Gerwin and Roger are the 2 nicest and most helpful people you'll ever meet in the fish business!
Attachments
ME!
ME!
Whom I'm named after...fyi
Whom I'm named after...fyi
!Bnpul,!BGk~$(KGrHqUH-EUEtt50vHjjBLkWWv,ZDg~~_35.jpg (23.52 KiB) Viewed 6185 times
46 bow front before transferred to 60 cube
46 bow front before transferred to 60 cube

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: Crazy Cajun

Post by Sandy » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 am

Hey Jessi, took long enough to get you on here!!! Glad to see you finally made it!!! :mrgreen: Love your tank!!!

guitarest
Discus Member

Post by guitarest » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:09 am

I agree pretty tank. Loads of stuff in it, is that clam real in the upper left? Thats so cool.

Jessi84
Angel Member

Post by Jessi84 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 pm

guitarest wrote:I agree pretty tank. Loads of stuff in it, is that clam real in the upper left? Thats so cool.
it's a dead clam...just liked the shells...I plan to get a live one as soon as I see "the special one" I've been looking for.

guitarest
Discus Member

Post by guitarest » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:02 am

Good Luck with that!

evo832psi
Discus Member

Post by evo832psi » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:09 am

Bout time you figured out how to get on here! :lol:

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Jessi84 wrote:
guitarest wrote:I agree pretty tank. Loads of stuff in it, is that clam real in the upper left? Thats so cool.
it's a dead clam...just liked the shells...I plan to get a live one as soon as I see "the special one" I've been looking for.
:shock: You could have let us think it was live!!! I did, now I'm sad! :(

And um,,,, if you ask Gerwin,,, I'm sure he will tell you that they are ALL special..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

richard
Swordtail Member

Post by richard » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:10 pm

wow jessi, never thought you'd figure out how to work a computer!!!