Shopping Trip

Share Photos of Your Fish and Aquariums
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Shopping Trip

Post by Redfish » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:04 am

We got some new fish for the tank yesterday, not everything I wanted but enough for now. I still want about four Wrasses, but that will be another trip, another day. What we got 5 Blue Chromis, 1 Anthia I think its called a Box Anthia but we got the Female, I should have bought the Male also, but he wasn't looking to good after sitting at the airport all nite, 4 Spotted Cardinal fish, 1 Mandarin I will give this fish another shot if he dies this time it won't be because of a lack of food :wtf:, 1 Yellow Tang I said I wasn't going to buy another Tang :crazy: , and 1 Bicolor Blenny I took my eyes off of the tank for a bit and have not seen this fish since, hes not on the floor so I hope he is still in the tank some where.

These are the Recordias that Gerwin picked up for me on the resent road trip, once again, thatnks for doing this for me.

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Shopping Trip

Post by Gerwin » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:09 am

did you by 6 chromis to see if they turn to 5? you sneaky rascal :lol:

Gz28
Discus Member

Post by Gz28 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:44 am

Your tank is looking very nice!!

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Found the Bicolored Blenny, my mushroom rock has a hole on the back side and thats where he has been hideing out. He has been coming out all day today and picking off some algae on my power head on that side of the tank.

sweetpea355
Swordtail Member

Post by sweetpea355 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:34 pm

your tank looks great :thumbup:

goalk33p3r
Discus Member

Post by goalk33p3r » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:05 pm

your tank looks awesome fish look really great to

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 am

All of the fish are doing great and eating good. The only one I am worried about is the , wait for it ,,,,,,, The Manderin,,,,,, She is staying in the same place in the tank for the most part, even when I see her swim, she dosn't go far, not like the one Gerwin has in the frag tank at the store, I don't know what she does when the lights are off. Now on the plus side, there are alot of pods in my tank and she dosn't have to go far to get some to eat. We will have to wait and see.

goalk33p3r
Discus Member

Post by goalk33p3r » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:35 am

wow i hope she gets better your tank is looking really good though

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:50 am

Just a small update :clap: One of the four Recordias Gerwin got for me has stuck to a piece of the rock rubble and I have moved it out of its tub and into the tank. The other three really havn't started to stick to the rock rubble yet.

Jessi84
Angel Member

Post by Jessi84 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:50 pm

beautiful tank...those were some beauties Gerwin brought back for you!