Hola!

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
Luis C
Guppy Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Hola!

Post by Luis C » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:29 am

8)

I am Luis and I started my reef tank in May of 2004. I have kept freshwater for many years and decided it was time to try something new. I gave saltwater a shot and have been very successful so far. I currently have a 100 gallon tank with a couple of soft corals and a few lps. I live in Biloxi, MS and visit Gerwin's store on a pretty regular basis bugging him with questions.........but he always takes the time to answer unlike some of the other stores around. As a matter of fact, I was there today giving him all of my freshwater fish so I could convert my 55g into a reef as well. Glad to be here and I will let more folks know about the site.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:17 am

thanks for the props but even more your post, please ask some q's so we can get more info to the fish tank owners of the world
Ger

Deb
Minnow Member

Post by Deb » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:27 pm

yep! gerwin is a great guy and an awesome person for any help u may need on your fish tank. and hes really cute too. :wink:

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: Hola!

Post by Redfish » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:22 am

Cute, you must have him confused with the other guy in the store, the young one.