UPDATED TANK PHOTOS

Share Photos of Your Fish and Aquariums
brianjoy81
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

UPDATED TANK PHOTOS

Post by brianjoy81 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:20 pm

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... d941a2ace4

Please reply with any suggestions or comments. I have been doing this for less that a year and always like to learn from Gerwin and all the others at the store!

The Tank is a 34 GAL Red Sea. I use the B-Ionic Stuff and the Prodibio Nano ReeF Bio Kit (this stuff works, been using it for a month)

Fish: Blue Tang (baby one), Yellow Tang, Clown Fish, Hawkfish.

Coral Banded Shrimp, Snails, hermit crabs, and 2 Conch Things.(dont know the name)

Coral: I dont know the name of most of it so if you know what it is let me know. Finger Leather, Mushroom Leather x2, Torch, Duncan, Bubble, several colors of Zoo's, Brain, Lavender Flower thingys, Copper head Polyps looking things, Clam, Star Burst Polyps ( Green and Tan), anemone, Lobo.

The Green Star Burst's I have to keep trimmed up because they grow so fast. I glue the excess on small rocks and make little frags.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: UPDATED TANK PHOTOS

Post by Sandy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Tank looks GREAT!!! Everything looks so happy and healthy!!! :thumbup:

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:52 am

you need to put it by a old picture so everyone can see your improvement.

and I love the descriptions :D
Lavender Flower thingys, Copper head Polyps looking things
, etc, and I mean that in a sincere way not my usual sarcastic way! sometime folks get to wound up in the family / species / scientific name stuff and forget what really matters the most is will it get along? can it survive? and do you like the way it looks?, so Brian you have just spawned my new rule of 3 for tank owners, I guess I could add one more and make it rule of 4..... can you afford it? :think:

goalk33p3r
Discus Member

Post by goalk33p3r » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 am

your tank looks awesome congrats