A couple of things I have figured out!

Saltwater Fish & Invertebrates Discussion
Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

A couple of things I have figured out!

Post by Sandy » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:08 pm

1 - I must remember to take pictures of the fish I buy before I buy them... So I can print out a picture of it and stick it to my tank,,,,Cause I never see it again after I let it out of the bag!!! :mrgreen:

2 - I know why it is also called a Mystery Wrasse,,,,, mystery is,,, where the heck did it go when I let it out of the bag???? Haven't seen it since... :mrgreen:

BANGING MY HEAD,,,BANGING MY HEAD,,,, BANGING MY HEAD....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: A couple of things I have figured out!

Post by Redfish » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:12 pm

:lol: He will show up, its just like the Yellow Corris Wrasse I got. Stayed buried in the sand for several days, till he got hungry. He also dosn't come out of the sand untill 21 mins. after 7am making all of the other fish wait on him before breakfast is served. :lol:

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: A couple of things I have figured out!

Post by Sandy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Yeah,,,,,,,,,, STILL a mystery.... :wtf: stupid fish

Hey Ger,,,, we named this one UNLUCKY :lol: :lol: