Hi! I'm Brad

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
Brad
Guppy Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Hi! I'm Brad

Post by Brad » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:51 am

You may have seen me around the store if you come in on the weekends, I am Gerwin and Rog's part time whipping boy.

I have always been interested in fish tanks but rarely was successful. I was the typical person with the tiny freshwater who knew nothing about keeping fish, so my fish jumped ship early. I met Gerwin and Rog around 2005, this was toward the end of my fish killing freshwater days. About that same time my wife and I came across a great deal on a fish tank at one of the LFS' which will remain nameless. Anyways, my wife said "If we're buying this tank we're doing salt water" and here we are 4 years later. We started off with our 30 gal Biocube, a few fish, and our rose bubble tip anemone, some of you may have pieces of this anemone. We have recently expanded to a 120g All Glass Reef, with the help/pressure of Gerwin of course, and we couldn't be happier.

Just like in the store I will try to help out when I can, bust most of the time I will look dumbfounded. But nonetheless I will ask a lot of questions and try to answer some, I am just glad Gerwin decided to try to improve this site. Also if you don't already know we have a FaceBook group titled "JustFishBiloxi", and a twitter account. Join these for more up to date info about whats going on day to day in the store, that is if Gerwin feels like updating them.

Later