How far would you go, to prove someone wrong?

Your Host Shares His Random Thoughts and Observations
Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

How far would you go, to prove someone wrong?

Post by Gerwin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:02 pm

So me and my wife see a display of poison ivy, then she see's some outside the display, I told her it was not poison ivy and did not look like the plant in the display. So what does she do, she breaks a leaf off and rubs it on her arm! I told her she was nuts and not to touch me, (of course now she is telling me that "why? if you were right I did not rub ivy on me!)
Well I was right for 36 hours........

and she will be right for many days to come as she scratching her arm raw :lol:

Damn she is a hard head, I tell her she was crazy and her rebuttal " I was right though, wasn't I? "
:wtf: ya know sometimes it just aint worth proven your right...know what I mean :D

Scott Allen
Discus Member

Re: How far would you go, to prove someone wrong?

Post by Scott Allen » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 pm

If she was smart she would have rubbed it on your arm.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Oh,,,, she's smart, all Ger will be huggin' is a pillow,,,lol,,,, if he's that lucky!!! :lol: :lol:

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Ger, just remember----in the long run "yes, dear" is the easiest way out. Also, the Ferrari is cheaper in the end! :lol:

Jessi84
Angel Member

Post by Jessi84 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Seems Like you're one of those guys that'll never learn. :wtf: The lesson is...leaves of 3...let it be! I love all the comments so far :clap: ...at least she's not allergic, I'dve been covered! And I prooved you wrong just about a week ago by catching that Mantis shrimp you said I couldn't catch :lol: