Is no one proud of their Fish Tanks????????????

Share Photos of Your Fish and Aquariums
Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Is no one proud of their Fish Tanks????????????

Post by Gerwin » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:16 pm

come on people get your tank pics in so they scroll through the front page!!!! we cannot enjoy them if we have to seek them out. If you do not know how just ask!!
WE will put t sticky in every thread if need be so anyone can do it!

phisher
Discus Member

Re: Is no one proud of their Fish Tanks????????????

Post by phisher » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Mines a bit dry at the moment, but here is a shot of my old 75 pre-Katrina. It was a bit equipment cluttered but healthy.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Okay, I'll bite....
How do we get them on the front page?

Watkims
Guppy Member

Post by Watkims » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Where's the sticky Gerwin???

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:13 am

Watkims wrote:Where's the sticky Gerwin???
see this is why we got to get on Admin. I asked for a thread just for tank pics, then I was hoping they could get focused in one area, and then we can get them on the main page....but since we are at his most gracious mercy. We will wait, but I am sure it will be soon.

Also there is a thread where posting pics was described, now I cant find it! course its early and I have not looked to hard yet either.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:17 am

The thread about posting pictures is listed under the Announcements thread. :wink:

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Post by Doug » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:50 am

Thank you, Sandy. Gerwin, the instructions about how to get a slideshow of your tank on the front page are, um... in the link under the slideshow on the front page.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Ok well maybe in RED letters, there is so much blue everything blends together. We all do not have the eye sight of our youthful days and make it the first line.... I got bored reading the directions and stuff and almost did not look at bottom......ha but that's me, maybe I am not the avg. person ?

Sandy
Discus Member

Post by Sandy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:55 pm

See,,, that's the thing,,,,, you men don't read directions :lol: Lloyd says, "directions are for people who don't know what they are doing,,, yada yada yada :shock: The thing with us women, we read the directions but we want someone to show us how to do it anyway :mrgreen: and since we read the directions, we can hollar at you men for screwing things up :lol: :lol: :lol: