Best way to upload pictures to the forum

Share Photos of Your Fish and Aquariums
Chef Steve
Discus Member
My SetUp: 29 gallon saltwater tank (coral in future hopefully)

Best way to upload pictures to the forum

Post by Chef Steve » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:55 pm

I know this is probably a widely repeating question, but I was wondering what the best (easiest lol) way to upload pictures to the forum.? I have noticed that a lot of pictures are posted through a photobucket account. This seemed like the safest bet for me, I have been meaning to get some pictures up and I think that it is about time. Plus my girlfriend has tampered with some of the pictures with her photography program. Hope you guys like.. :thumbup:

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Re: Best way to upload pictures to the forum

Post by bluwtr » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Yes, Photobucket is the way to go. I've heard there are some issues with Picassa, but that may just be a sour grapes type of thing. If you're not familiar with PB when you upload a pic to your album and then hover over the pic, a box will appear with code. The last one (I believe) is labled "image code". Just click in the box with the HTML code and it will auto copy it. Then come here and click on the "Img" tag; paste your link and your done. One important thing though is there is size limit so if your file is too large you will have to use the "RImg" tag. This resizes the pics for you.

HTH