Mile Stone for me

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Mile Stone for me

Post by Redfish » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:50 am

Bought me some frag disk the other day and went to town in the tank this morning. When I was finished, 29 frags. Kind of a mile stone for me, this is the first time I have fragged anything in the tank. I don't have much in the tank but I got some zoa frags, sunset encrusting monitipora frags, a few star polyp frags and I think some kind of Hammer coral. Not to sure about the hammer coral frag though, one day it was just some zoas and then this thing started to grow, I bought the zoa frag from Gerwin so I guess I got a two for one on that deal :lol: . I fraged it off the zoas and will see what it turns out to be, really small. The wife says you can't see the sand at the bottom of the tank now because of all the frags. I got you a special one Sandy :mrgreen:

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Re: Mile Stone for me

Post by bluwtr » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:32 am

Well post up some pics there Pete and show us your handy work!

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Pic below the Purple death Polyps at the top, belong to Sandy, nice frag of 8 or 9 big polyps
The pic below, that's the NG candy Cane for bluwtr
The pic below Jess gave me this as a 4 polyp frag, growing niceBrown with Green centers
The two pics below of the frog Spawn, I broke this coral into two pieces,
on accident, Both have 4 heads, will be getting rid of one of then
if anyone is interested

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Dang Pete,,, you have been busy!!!

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Well done Pete! :thumbup: