Paintball and Aquariums? CHECK THIS OUT

Your Host Shares His Random Thoughts and Observations
Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Paintball and Aquariums? CHECK THIS OUT

Post by Gerwin » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 am

So I started pressing some of you to play paintball just for fun, try something different. Guess what I had some takers!!!!
So then I got to thinking why not invite all of you as young as 11, as old as whatever. A one time special deal for my customers / friends. (ever want to shoot that guy / gal who has a nicer tank than you? or buys all the corals/fish first :lol: )
Here is what I am doing from Noon till, for you folks. Normal rate is 40.00 for Gear Rental/ Mask / Greens Fees / 500 rounds and Air, THIS SUNDAY 20.00 and if you want 500 more add 12.00.

This my not be for everyone, you do NOT need to be in the best shape (scott, oh thats right I'm calling you out,hehehe) but your heart gotta be handle the EXCITEMENT of the ultimate rush.

SO I'm inviting all of you who care to give it a try, you can come see what Rog and I do on our day off..HA, thats right you can finally see we do not have a day off and maybe just maybe we can give you a demonstration of our other skill set (besides being your local "goto" boys for your aquatic needs :thumbup:

Got questions? post them up here

PS bring your kid, wife girlfriend / boyfriend the deal extends to them as well as your best friends

ONE MORE THING
I only have so much gear so a quick note if you think you will come so I can keep some extra stuff around. We already got about 8 of you now.....DONT BE SCARED!! I'm gonna show you the time of your life! and get into that other pocket :angel: ha I had to say that before one of you smart A, did it first :clap:

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Re: Paintball and Aquariums? CHECK THIS OUT

Post by Sandy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:44 am

WOW :shock: That's a great deal!!! And you get the chance to take out some of your frustrations on others!!! That is,,, if they don't take theirs out on you first!! In a fun way of course!!! :mrgreen:

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 am

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh,,, this could be SO much fun...... SORRY Ref (cough,cough,cough) didn't mean to getcha there,,, I was just thinking bout all the fish that have died on me, :lol: :lol: :lol: JK,, Ger!

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:49 am

who said I was reffing :silent:

Tyler
Swordtail Member
My SetUp: 230 Gallon Tank w/ 60 gallon sump
Manta Ray pump running my 4 returns and protein skimmer. 2-3" live sand bed with 230 pounds of some live rock. RO/DI system for water changes and auto top off. 57 watt UV sterilizer. 2 stage phosphate and carbon reactor. T5 lights at the moment but soon to be LEDs. Need better paying job.

Post by Tyler » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:30 am

Very Nice....we have about 13 coming with us and i would be more than happy to show you how to play paintball G. I was a pro in my past life.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 am

do you really want to be worked in front of your friends? :lol:
Rog and I will be having a skins match at 8am for cash, any of you are welcome to throw 5 dollars in the pot and join in, we could call it a warm up for the afternoon :twisted: or if you wake early come check it out

Scott Allen
Discus Member

Post by Scott Allen » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:36 am

Ohh.. I see how it is... calling me out ay! Oh how I wish I could come just to give Gerwin a devil hickey like Roger was rocking for a while... But, alas, I'm going to be at a princess tea party with my favorite freshly turned 5 year old neice.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:43 pm

no worries , this will not be last such event for my fishy friends

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Well, how did it go today, any reefer body bays used?

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:07 pm

oh it was AWESOME we had only 3 Fish heads show but they brought some buddies and family and had a blast (I think) but I will have some you tube videos soon of there triumphs and defeats :lol:

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:32 pm

The first of several

TJW68
Swordtail Member
My SetUp: Mixed reef 100 Gal with 30 long sump.(Reef octopus skimmer, Pharos LED's, Koralia power heads and SmartWave Wave Pump Timer, Reef Oct Return Pump, & a heater.
2nd tank is 36 gallon bow front LPS Reef(fluval 305, Reef Oct HOB 2000, 120 Watt PC)

Post by TJW68 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Dang haven't been on for a couple of days. this was one of our off weekends as well. Hopefully you all do another one

Sandy
Discus Member

Post by Sandy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:12 am

Looks like GREAT times were had by all!!! If you missed out, better luck next time!!

Gz28
Discus Member

Post by Gz28 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:55 am

Looks like it was fun. I wanted to go bad! but i couldnt make it. I hope you do this again.

Gerwin
Discus Member

Post by Gerwin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 am

we will