Hey Gerwin.

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Hey Gerwin.

Post by Jamilw1989 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:42 pm

It will probably be the 9thor the 10th when we come get the tank and other supplies. We are all pretty sick right now :( and the last thing i want to do is get you or roger sick because we came to our stuff. buy the way doyou have any femail swordtails? or could you get me some that i can pick up we come get the tank. I have 5 males and one female. Its not a good situation I took one male out and have moved him to a different tank but i still have a problem. could you bring in some females for me? Please :D

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Hey Gerwin.

Post by Gerwin » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Will try my best :thumbup:

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Re: Hey Gerwin.

Post by Jamilw1989 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Gerwin wrote:Will try my best :thumbup:
Ok thanks see you a week. :wave: maybe sooner if we can shake this but its holding on.