Killer Clown Fish from Outer Space

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
brianjoy81
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Killer Clown Fish from Outer Space

Post by brianjoy81 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:10 pm

I have a 34 gallon red sea max tank. I have a mated pair of clown fish. The female is very aggressive. If I stick my hand in the to move something is attacks my arm until I take it out of the tank, and she hits hard. I want to put a couple more fish in the tank but im scared that the female clown will attack another fish. Her and the male get along fine but you can tell she runs the show haha. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: Killer Clown Fish from Outer Space

Post by Redfish » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:10 pm

They are fine with fish, they just don't like certin owners :lol: Is it a Maroon Clown? The one I had at one time would just wait on me to my hand in the tank.

brianjoy81
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Killer Clown Fish from Outer Space

Post by brianjoy81 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Just 2 normal clowns. Bought them from a guy who was moving. He showed me pics of them doing the clown fish love dance and laying eggs. They sleep in the same corner togther everynight. During the day I have noticed that she hangs out in the same spot and she as even started cleaning the spot of with her tail. Hopefuly I will have some eggs and baby clowns soon.