Just Fish 4-6-12

Photos of Store Livestock and Products
Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Just Fish 4-6-12

Post by Sandy » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Better late than never I guess :wtf:
EYE CANDY!!! Go get you a sweet piece!!!

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Just Fish 4-6-12

Post by Gerwin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:51 am

really got some nice Acans in, also Zoa / Paly, and some different fish this week. And Tank raised Sea horses...seem to be eating anything I throw at them!

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Post by Jamilw1989 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 pm

very nice sandy.

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Post by Jamilw1989 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:12 pm

could you tell me how you posted the pictures? i wanna do that with my angelfish tank. it looks great but idk how to post pics.

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm

I use Picasa. You have to download the program and have web albums, you have to make the albums public, share by rss, and when the link comes up you have to copy the section in the link starting with the number after user/ and stop with the last number before the ?. Then on the forum you click the picasa tab and paste the section you copied between the brackets. There may be an easier way because lately picasa has seemed to change their website everytime I upload photos. Alot of people use photobucket.

example:
https://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/base/user/114429089967740154019/albumid/5698382811788532081?alt=rss&kind=photo&hl=en_US
copy the section in red (it will not be red in your address bar)
then go to the thread on fishystuff where you want to post the photos and click the picasa tab
then paste the section you copied between the brackets

I always try to remember to click the preview tab before submitting to make sure the photos actually work
Good luck!

Jamilw1989
Discus Member

Post by Jamilw1989 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Sandy wrote:I use Picasa. You have to download the program and have web albums, you have to make the albums public, share by rss, and when the link comes up you have to copy the section in the link starting with the number after user/ and stop with the last number before the ?. Then on the forum you click the picasa tab and paste the section you copied between the brackets. There may be an easier way because lately picasa has seemed to change their website everytime I upload photos. Alot of people use photobucket.

example:
https://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/base/user/114429089967740154019/albumid/5698382811788532081?alt=rss&kind=photo&hl=en_US
copy the section in red (it will not be red in your address bar)
then go to the thread on fishystuff where you want to post the photos and click the picasa tab
then paste the section you copied between the brackets

I always try to remember to click the preview tab before submitting to make sure the photos actually work
Good luck!
Thanks Sandy

Sandy
Discus Member

Post by Sandy » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Your welcome!

Doug
Site Admin
My SetUp: 1984: 90 gal. saltwater, O'Dell tank, Oceanic Systems cabinet stand, (2) Perfecto 48" strip lights with Vita-Lite Power Twists, Aqualogy Bio-Grade Plus Undergravel filter, (2) Hagen Aquaclear 800 power heads, Eheim 2217 canister filter with Chemi-Pure, Hawaiian Marine Angstrom 2537 UV sterilizer

Post by Doug » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Sandy wrote:I use Picasa. You have to download the program and have web albums, you have to make the albums public, share by rss, and when the link comes up you have to copy the section in the link starting with the number after user/ and stop with the last number before the ?. Then on the forum you click the picasa tab and paste the section you copied between the brackets.
Actually, you don't need to install the Picasa program on your PC; the interface to upload photos to a Picasa account doesn't require it, although it does in some ways make it simpler, from an overall photo management standpoint. The album must be public, as the forum code to embed a Picasa slideshow doesn't know how to deal with the privacy key part. The rest of what Sandy says is correct, and, if you hover your mouse pointer over the Picasa button in the post creation window, it pops up a tool tip that instructs what part of the album RSS link to copy and paste between the tags the Picasa button inserts into a post. It sounds complicated on the face of it, but once you do it, it's not difficult.

Jamilw1989
Discus Member

Post by Jamilw1989 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:52 pm

[quote="Doug"][quote="Sandy"]I use Picasa. You have to download the program and have web albums, you have to make the albums public, share by rss, and when the link comes up you have to copy the section in the link starting with the number after user/ and stop with the last number before the ?. Then on the forum you click the picasa tab and paste the section you copied between the brackets.[/quote]
Actually, you don't need to install the Picasa program on your PC; the interface to upload photos to a Picasa account doesn't require it, although it does in some ways make it simpler, from an overall photo management standpoint. The album must be public, as the forum code to embed a Picasa slideshow doesn't know how to deal with the privacy key part. The rest of what Sandy says is correct, and, if you hover your mouse pointer over the Picasa button in the post creation window, it pops up a tool tip that instructs what part of the album RSS link to copy and paste between the tags the Picasa button inserts into a post. It sounds complicated on the face of it, but once you do it, it's not difficult.[/quote]
ok i will try. i dont know if it will work but i will try. if i cant get it to work i will just upload them into an online facebook album and insert the link i did that once that i know how to do i just thought this would look nicer.

Sandy
Discus Member

Post by Sandy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Learn something new everyday! Thanks Doug!