Something New

Saltwater Fish & Invertebrates Discussion
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Something New

Post by Redfish » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Will post pics in a day or two, won't be picking him up till late tomorrow :D

Scott Allen
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Something New

Post by Scott Allen » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Well... Where is it?!?!

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 pm

He's in the tank but isn't coming out for a good pic yet, its the Marine Beta Gerwin ordered for me. I will say this :lol: The Blue Chromis and the Anthias don't seem to like him. They go into the rock and come flying out of there when they see him. Waiting to see if the Anthias and Chromis will go into the rocks to sleep tonight.

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:45 pm

The new Marine Beta, have to wait for the week end to have the grand kids give him his name

A few other pics

Sandy
Discus Member
My SetUp: 180gal saltwater reef, 6-80watt T5 lights, 2 powerheads in tank, 2 return pumps in a 40gal sump, uv sterilizer, gfo and carbon reactor.

Post by Sandy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:18 pm

They look great Pete!!! :thumbup:

Redfish
Discus Member

Post by Redfish » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Oh :shock: I had some other good news also. This may not sound like much to most of ya'll, but for me, with the corals I have killed its good news. My one sps test coral in my tank is starting to encrust it plug or I should say the big blob of glue that is piled up around the base.

bluwtr
Discus Member
My SetUp: 55g, 70#'s lr, 40#'s ls, 10 DIY acrylic sump, in sump skimmer, 1 Jebao wp20 and 2 Koralia 1050 controlled by a Smart Wave, DIY LED's--12 RB, 10 UV's and 8 CW.

Post by bluwtr » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Great news Pete! Also, that Beta is freaking bad ass looking. Great choice! Throw us out a FTS and give us the skinny. BTW, I've still got the frag here for you. As soon as I can get a moment to breath I will get it to you. I've still not even met up with Tim to get the other frag you gave me a few months ago. :wtf:

Again, looking good my friend! :thumbup: