I call it the" Butterfly Effect" by Gerwin

Your Host Shares His Random Thoughts and Observations
Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

I call it the" Butterfly Effect" by Gerwin

Post by Gerwin » Sun May 06, 2012 6:59 am

and its almost like traveling in time, a bit different then the movie though, this is G's butterfly effect....

Close your eyes and imagine you have been doing something longer, much longer than most folks, imagine seeing folks start their job and retire while you continue doing what you do, imagine doing something longer than many have been a thought, yet alone born. Imagine sitting on a cart pulled by horses then watching the shuttle go to space, well I have found myself in this predicament
You see I have seen so many thing not keep-able in the hobby (seahorses, butterfly fish etc ) that I became anti those things, to not only save the fish but to save the customer the despair of the loss, not realizing as time goes on things change (better capturing, transporting, foods etc), then I fumble my way across folks who are keeping with success in the AVG. aquarium many of these things that I would plainly state previously (they will die) and stand by it with such conviction most customers would take it wrong :shh:
Times change and sometimes even for the better :lol: CERTAIN butterflys and seahorses and even starfish come under this observation to me , and now I have to eat Crow for being old school (btw it does not taste that bad),

and this will be forever known to me and my readers as
THE Butterfly Effect