The new 210 gallon!

Blog the Progress of Your Aquarium
Scott Allen
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: The new 210 gallon!

Post by Scott Allen » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Redfish wrote:As always, looking great :D Your getting pretty good with the picture taking Scott.
I'm hopefully going to get much better by the end of the year. I'm planning on buying a DSLR here in the next couple of months!

IN other news.. I hooked up my Ca reactor (finally, been talking and getting parts together for months now)

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Post by Redfish » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Thats a big reactor, almost the same size as that 5g bucket setting next to it, that thing ought to keep those corals happy. Is it very hard to get them dialed in, the right amount of CO2, that sort of thing?

Scott Allen
Discus Member

Post by Scott Allen » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:21 am

Redfish wrote:Thats a big reactor, almost the same size as that 5g bucket setting next to it, that thing ought to keep those corals happy. Is it very hard to get them dialed in, the right amount of CO2, that sort of thing?
That's a 7 gallon bucket and it's even taller than it!! It held a 5 gal bucket of media full lol! Good seeing you yesterday Pete!!

The reactor is up and running properly after a lot of bumps in the road. Now it's just time to tune it for the right amount of effluent.

Scott Allen
Discus Member

Post by Scott Allen » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:29 am

Straight from camera. Nikon 105mm lens.

Probably my favorite shot, I have never been able to get a proper picture of this coral

My donut coral collection

Scott Allen
Discus Member

Post by Scott Allen » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:26 pm