Need a used tank

Members May Post Items FS, FT, WTB Here.
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Need a used tank

Post by Redfish » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am

Have talked with our favorite LFS on my tank options and figured I would post this in case someone has a used tank that might fit the bill for me, if you run across a tank that I might be interested in, give me a shout. What I am looking for is a 24x24x22 or 25 or a 30x30x22 to 25 tank. I want the tank to have an internal or external oferflow so that I can set up a sump under the tank. If the tank has a few extra holes drilled in it for a closed loop system so that I could used a CL instead of a power head, all the better. I figure this tank will be hard to find used, but you don't know unless you post what you want. Space where this tank will go is what is limiting to 30 inches long. Anyway give me a shout if you know of a tank that I might be interested in looking at.