Gerwin Question

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Gerwin Question

Post by Jamilw1989 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:51 pm

do you carry methylene blue? my angels laid eggs. i have put a divider in my aquarium to seperate parents and eggs from everyone else. my pastor told me to let the parents take care of the eggs if i can and if they eat them then i know in round two i have to do it myself. If that happens he said i need methylene blue. petsmart doesnt carry it they said they quit because to many people were overdosing their tanks and killing their fish. So i was told by one of my friends their that if anyone had it you would. can you help me? please! :D
o yeah and the little brats didnt lay on the slate they laid on the intake tube for my emperior 300 filter. if they hatch i will post pictures. i will bring you some if you like, as well.

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Gerwin Question

Post by Gerwin » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:45 pm

sorry for late reply, I think I did on FB though :shh:

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Re: Gerwin Question

Post by Jamilw1989 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:01 am

Gerwin wrote:sorry for late reply, I think I did on FB though :shh:
Yea you did; do you have any instock you siad you had to look.