Just saying Hello

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of FishyStuff Forums.
Stephen
Minnow Member

Just saying Hello

Post by Stephen » Wed May 10, 2006 9:33 pm

I just started in this hobby last March so to say "newbie" is an overstatement of my knowledge. I have started a 75 gallon reef tank and currently have just a couple of fish and corals. One of the first things I read on the web was to pick one person who is extreemly knowledgeable and follow that person's and only that person's advice. With Gerwin's advice, his livestock, and the equipment he sells I am off to a very good start and I am very happy with the results. Before I started my tank I visited several Aquarium stores including some in Mobile to see what they had to offer and to talk to their "experts". I guess you could say I've been to the rest and have returned to the best. Now if I can just get Gerwin to call me by my first name when I visit his store. ':wink:' Once again I would like to say hello and that I am looking forward to the future and all that I will learn from the topics.

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Post by Gerwin » Thu May 11, 2006 7:46 am

Hoooray!!!! Mr Byers has made a post, your like one of my favorite customers because when I call you by your last name I think of ICE CREAM,,yeah I know its a letter off but thats still what I think of :lol:

On a serious note, your compliments could get you discounts....ah hell you know by now I am rarely serious.

But at least you have access to me in the evenings and weekends now! As I will check this regularly and try and get my other moderators who are very knowlegable to figure out this site is back up.