My New Sump Design

Tanks, Filtration, & Lighting Discussion
Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: My New Sump Design

Post by Redfish » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:07 am

Thats what I was going to do, but I figured that I could use a 1 or two inch stand if need be to set the skimmer on if I had to, Thats why I went ahead and made it the 10 inches. I just wish they would send me the price quote. I am figuring it will be some where around $500.00

Redfish
Discus Member
My SetUp: AGA 150g 48x30x25, Reef Octopus Skimmer, Bio Pellet, Phosphate, Carbon reactor. Mostly a SPS coral tank with a few zoas a Green Polyp Toadstool, a Chalice or two and a couple of Scollys thrown in there. Top Off System and dosing pump system for Calcium and Alk.

Re: My New Sump Design

Post by Redfish » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 am

I haven't heard any thing yet. I called them yesterday and thought they would have called me today with a price. This company make alot of tanks for chemical companies, so I am sure my lowly sump isn't very high on their to do list.