Tank Pick Up Date

Anything Aquarium-Related that does not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Tank Pick Up Date

Post by Jamilw1989 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:23 pm

we will down there tomorrow to get the tank; was gonna come today but was not upto driving. see you guys tomorrow. :D

Gerwin
Discus Member
My SetUp: Custom profile field not completed.

Re: Tank Pick Up Date

Post by Gerwin » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:52 am

gotcha covered

Jamilw1989
Discus Member
My SetUp: Three tanks: 5 gallon used as a nursery; 10 gallon, has four small guppies and four micky mouse fish and three neons, 20 gallon, male, and female swordtail, male and female platy male guppy three baby guppies don't know what they are yet and three baby platies.

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 am

Thanks Gerwin. :thumbup:

Jamilw1989
Discus Member

Post by Jamilw1989 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Ok so the tank stand is in its spot and been taken out ofthe box. the tank itself is still in the van. we have help coming out sunday morning to unload and help set it up. we are gonna have to pop my window out and run a hose through to fill it up. Fun :D see you in a mnth or so after i have let it run. then its time to get the angel fish. I was gonna buy some swords today but dad steared me a way he says they all keep dying on me. No totally true they are being eatten by the large angel in my twenty gallon. Its not a fan of being poked by a swore.